Getting employees back to work safely and quickly is our top priority at Lonseth Interventional Pain Centers, New Orleans’ premier pain management practice. We understand the complexities of work-related injuries and the emotional and financial strain they cause. Dr. Eric Lonseth provides the best medical care available to the injured worker while delivering exceptional customer service, which includes seeing patients within 24 hours of any acute work-related injury. We work with case managers and claims adjusters and ensure timely communication, which is critical for handling workers’ compensation injuries.
Through a comprehensive history and physical examination, Dr. Lonseth determines the mechanism and severity of the injury and the functional ability of the patient, including their ability to work. Lonseth Pain has treated hundreds of workers' compensation injuries over the years, and we would love the opportunity to serve YOU!
As New Orleans’ premier pain management practice, we have extensive experience in the following:
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Medical Records Reviews
- Peer Review
- Impairment & Disability Evaluations
- Return-to-Work Status and Assessments
- Ergonomic Modifications
- Case Management
- Our ancillary services include:
- Medication Management
- Spine Injections / Procedures
- Patient Education
- Isolation of Acute Work-Related Injury & Separation from Unrelated Pre-Existing Conditions
- Implementation of Integrated Treatment Plans
- Rapid Return-to-Work Programs
- Cost Containment
Don’t see a service listed? Contact us to see how we can help you.